"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".Twyla Tharp


********************************************



Saturday, October 9

Autumn leaves/ October challenge

Last Autumn I collected nice leaves, ironed them and kept them between the pages of an old dictionnary...
I put them on the screen of my scanner...trying to make a nice arrangment and scan the picture...I put some colour (browny one) to fill the blanks betwen the leaves and printed the page on a special paper for transfers on fabrics...I transfered the picture on a silky fabric with a flowery pattern of the same colour on it...the I glued it on the brown paper...
the small collage was also glued on the fabric...and the text printed on a transparency, fixed with a little glue as well...

1 comment:

Daphne said...

This is fascinating.