"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".Twyla Tharp


********************************************



Friday, June 15

Bob's backgrounds...


I received a very important message from Bob T Bear...Here it is...
Thank you my friend, don't forget I do love you ...

B.T.Bear (esq.) has left a new comment on your post "Backgrounds for blogs...": Hullo Sisabeille!I did a little lesson on my blog a while ago about changing the background. I wondered if it would be useful to your readers cos it's a step-by-step Bear guide. I tried to make it easy, with photo's and stuff.I like your new one! WOW!Bob :@}Here is the link:Changing Your Blog's Background, a small Bear's guide

It really makes me happy to exchange ideas...Blogging is really great...

1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Gosh what a handsome Bear!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

jus kiddin ;@}

Thank you for the mention. Gosh, what an honour!

Nose hugs,

Bob