"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".Twyla Tharp


********************************************



Friday, January 5

Lady butterfly knitting, sewing and saving...

The piece of material was bought to make a dress...
Of course I made a bed-cover out of it...
One day I was knitting myself a pull-over...
Suddenly the bed -cover knocked my eye!!!
Aïe!!!
I just couldn't resit...took my scissors, and stole a little butterfly...
And saw it on my pull-over...
Thomas (who was four) arrived and said, Mummy the butterfly flew away, he's on your pull-over!!!
There was a hole...and another one...and...
The old bed -cover went on top of the cupboard...
Then the day before yesterday, I did tidy my room...
And found the old bed-cover, cut out the good pieces, put flowers, and more colours...
And I can lie on my bed, on the butterflies, wearing my woollen dress made with the old-pullover and an old jumper...decorated with the two butterflies....
Did you understand???
No???
So I bought .....

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I understand perfectly Mousie dear!
It sounds heavenly, and so relaxing.
You were so thoughtful to add some tasty flowers for your precious butterflies :))
They must be overjoyed.
Slainte~
Rachelle
PS, I linked you to my site- finally figured out how!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

NICE!!

Bety.