"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".Twyla Tharp


********************************************



Sunday, June 18


There's always somebody popping in when I'm away...Alas! Glad you came in though, and I promise to answer those questions? do I still hope? in what? do I hope like I did in 1968? where those years important?
Plenty of things to think about tonigth, lovely the weather is so nice, I'll sit outside and write...
But now let's go to the workshop...It needs organization..When I photoscan it takes such a long
time and so many bits and pieces...



I found a small piece of woven stuff I made about 20 years ago..Funny to play with it...
That brings the important question of colours...
COLOURS, our material, our food, our aim, our hopes, our deep problem...
One of my favorite writer Annie Proulx said nice things about it ". We mustn't forget she first published books on handicrafts, gardening...You can feel it in "THe old ace in the hole" as well when Lavon and her friends are quilting...
In "Postcards" Jewel isn't really happy when she knits socks and pullovers for the shop, people always want natural colours and wools but she would love using the vivid colours of acrilyc.
I think we can use modern materials and tools, the scan for transfers, the artificial colours as well as the natural ones...As long as we don't polluate and be careful...Itall depends what you want to create, babes'clothes, rugs, bags, jumpers or JBT...You don't Know what it is???
Just Beautiful Things...I'm not perfectly good at English, but YOU'll have to learn to speak Plumpiemousian...
That reminds me I didn't publish my dictionary...My fault...

No comments: